Welcome to the Because We Care Campaign
Together we will transform lives. That is the impact this campaign has! The 2017 EMS ISD Employee Campaign will run from September , 2018 through October 30, 2018.
Every dollar raised will be used for employee scholarships or innovative teaching grants. Imagine the impact that we would have if everybody joined in and participated. Teachers gain personal pride and satisfaction when they are able to provide innovative teaching that gets students involved and engaged. Students are inspired to learn. And you helped make it possible.
The EMS ISD Education Foundation is excited to facilitate and administer this program, giving teachers the opportunity to implement innovative and creative teaching ideas that otherwise would go unfunded. Together we improve education in our district benefiting our students and teachers.
A Proven Difference
Teachers that have received our the grants report:
- Increased level of student participation and interaction
- Students remained challenged and involved
- Students acquired new skills by learning in different formats
The EMS ISD Education Foundation Employee Scholarship Awards assist District staff in pursuit of college and specialty degrees, or certifications that will enhance their skills directly benefiting the students of our district.
The Care Captains
There are two awesome Care Captains on your campus. They will spread the word and engage everyone. Because We Care, our campaign, is more than just a slogan. We care, and we make a difference, today, tomorrow, and for a lifetime.
Your donation is a transformative gift; you will make a difference! We want to say thank you. Local businesses are sponsoring this important campaign, enabling us to provide fabulous giving incentives.
How it Works
- Drawings will take place at the “We Care Celebration” on November 17th, Live.
- Prizes in the amount of $500, $200, and $100 will be given out.
- If you donate $40, you will receive one drawing entry.
- If you donate $90 or more, you will receive three entries into the drawing. (If using payroll deduction, $90 is only $10 a month.)
- Deadline to turn in your pledge card to be entered into the drawing is October 28 at 4:30 pm. See Campaign Drawing Page for details.
- Follow us on Facebook to see the winners!
You Make The Change!
We want this campaign to be fun and worthwhile. Know that your participation will provide new opportunities for many students. We are excited to have you join the campaign.
Last, but not least, THANK YOU!