Employee Grants and Scholarships
Each year the EMS ISD Education Foundation continues its mission of supporting programs that assist in achieving academic excellence. We support our teachers in the development of solutions to enrich and maximize the quality of education.
Our teaching grants and scholarships equip teachers with additional tools to achieve these goals. The awarded grants provide funding for new approaches, different formats that can spark a student’s imagination, engage them and ultimately elevate their participation in all subjects.
Scholarships support teachers in pursuing college degrees or certifications that will enhance their skills to benefit the students of the EMS ISD.
- Submission is accepted January 7, 2019- March 8, 2019
- Grant recipients will be notified in May, 2019
- Awarded Funding with be communicated through campus Administration.
→IF YOU ARE REQUESTING A LARGER DOLLAR AMOUNT THAN $1,000, YOU NEED TO USE THE 21ST CENTURY GRANT APP
21st Century learning grant
From a campus level, we encourage you to submit the 21st century grant proposals that support the districts strategic direction, and enhance efforts to promote collaboration, engagement, digital literacy, critical thinking, problem solving, and global awareness.
- Submission for scholarships is September 1 – October 13, 2018
- Recipients will be notified in late November 2018