Employee Grants and Scholarships
Educational Grants Application 2019
Each year the EMS ISD Education Foundation continues its mission of supporting programs that assist in achieving academic excellence. We support our teachers in the development of solutions to enrich and maximize the quality of education.
Our teaching grants and scholarships equip teachers with additional tools to achieve these goals. The awarded grants provide funding for new approaches, different formats that can spark a student’s imagination, engage them and ultimately elevate their participation in all subjects.
Scholarships support teachers in pursuing college degrees or certifications that will enhance their skills to benefit the students of the EMS ISD.
- Submission is accepted January 28, 2019- March 8, 2019 NOTICE of extension MARCH 29th, 2019
- Grant recipients will be notified in May, 2019 through campus email, Campus Administration notification and a flyer through Peachjar.
- Winners must contact the foundation with in 30 days of notification to begin planning the resource order.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING A LARGER DOLLAR AMOUNT THAN $1,000, YOU NEED TO USE THE 21ST CENTURY GRANT APP. 21 st Century Learning Grant: From a campus level, we encourage you to submit the 21st century grant proposals that support the districts strategic direction, and enhance efforts to promote collaboration, engagement, digital literacy, critical thinking, problem solving, and global awareness.
IMPORTANT: Educators should download the application first and type in the saved version in order to save your responses. If you type in the application then try to download/save, it will not save your work.
- Submission for scholarships was September 1 – October 13, 2018
- All Applicants notified in late November 2018
Congratulations Scholarship Recipients for 2018:
Catherine Fassett RPES | Holly Miller CTHS | Alyson Holley SHS | Jodi Trammell WMS | Lindsay Carrier L.A.GES
Amy Beaman PES | Jennifer Peacock BRES | Carrie Miller BES